Tags: ARTBA President and CEO Pete Ruane
The federal government shutdown that began a week ago has already begun to affect transportation construction projects, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The shutdown resulted in 18,481 furloughed positions in the U.S. Department of Transportation, as well ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February429 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- The global competition for sand is a deadly war in India135 Views