Tags: ARTBA President Pete Ruane
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) on Jan. 13 launched a “Gridlock Clock” to draw attention to the nearly 835 days that have passed since the expiration of the last multi-year surface transportation reauthorization law, SAFETEA-LU. ...
A July 29 Obama Administration proposal to increase fuel efficiency standards for cars and light trucks to an average 54.5 miles per gallon (mpg) between 2017 and 2025 would result in the loss of more than $65 billion in federal ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1601 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views