Tags: ARTBA President Pete Ruane
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) on Jan. 13 launched a “Gridlock Clock” to draw attention to the nearly 835 days that have passed since the expiration of the last multi-year surface transportation reauthorization law, SAFETEA-LU. ...
A July 29 Obama Administration proposal to increase fuel efficiency standards for cars and light trucks to an average 54.5 miles per gallon (mpg) between 2017 and 2025 would result in the loss of more than $65 billion in federal ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry705 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets453 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either253 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views