ARTBA: Withdrawing proposed ozone standards was ‘a breath of fresh air for transportation construction firms’
The Sept. 2 announcement by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) withdrawing a proposal to prematurely tighten ozone standards was a welcome breath of fresh air for transportation construction firms and local communities across America. If the agency had ...
MSHA reminds miners they can request inspections for hazardous conditions By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released two new program information bulletins pertaining to the rights of miners who make hazardous condition ...
U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood has confirmed to the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) that he will deliver the keynote address at the association’s 22nd Annual ARTBA Public-Private Partnerships (P3) in Transportation Conference, held July 22-23 at ...
ARTBA to Congress: Public-private partnerships, raise user fees will help address U.S. transportation problems
The massive gap between current federal investment levels and what the U.S. Department of Transportation says is needed to maintain and improve America’s highway and transit systems cannot be closed without boosting current user fees and significantly expanding the use ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 874 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life454 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers185 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts162 Views