Tags: artic trucks
Terex Corporation announced on Monday that it has agreed to sell its truck business to Volvo Construction Equipment for approximately $160 million. Terex’s truck business manufactures and sells off-highway rigid and articulated haul trucks. The transaction, which is slated to close in ...
Caterpillar will roll out articulated trucks to meet updated emission requirements in early 2014. The 30-ton 730 C will be available in January, while the slightly smaller 25-ton 725 C will launch in February. "We've gone beyond the Tier 4 Final ...
John Deere says its 460E articulated truck is the largest, most operator friendly truck ever built. The largest of Deere’s E Series ADTs, the 46-ton 460E features a John Deere PowerTech 13.5L IT4 engine with 481 net horsepower. A purpose-built ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views