Tags: articulated haul trucks
Terex Corporation announced on Monday that it has agreed to sell its truck business to Volvo Construction Equipment for approximately $160 million. Terex’s truck business manufactures and sells off-highway rigid and articulated haul trucks. The transaction, which is slated to close in ...
Volvo says its new F-Series articulated haulers are equipped with the company’s D11 (A25F, A30F), D13 (A35F), and D16 (A40F) Tier 4i engines featuring Volvo Combustion Technology (V-ACT), which improves fuel efficiency, reduces noise levels, and increases engine life. The ...
Articulated haul trucks meet the heavy-hauling needs of aggregates operations, but they also offer something more — maneuverability. by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Case More horsepower/ergonomic design Case Construction Equipment says its new 327B and 330B articulated trucks feature more horsepower, an ergonomically designed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability547 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views