Tags: articulated haul trucks
Terex Corporation announced on Monday that it has agreed to sell its truck business to Volvo Construction Equipment for approximately $160 million. Terex’s truck business manufactures and sells off-highway rigid and articulated haul trucks. The transaction, which is slated to close in ...
Volvo says its new F-Series articulated haulers are equipped with the company’s D11 (A25F, A30F), D13 (A35F), and D16 (A40F) Tier 4i engines featuring Volvo Combustion Technology (V-ACT), which improves fuel efficiency, reduces noise levels, and increases engine life. The ...
Articulated haul trucks meet the heavy-hauling needs of aggregates operations, but they also offer something more — maneuverability. by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Case More horsepower/ergonomic design Case Construction Equipment says its new 327B and 330B articulated trucks feature more horsepower, an ergonomically designed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers414 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg320 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views