Tags: articulated haul trucks
Terex Corporation announced on Monday that it has agreed to sell its truck business to Volvo Construction Equipment for approximately $160 million. Terex’s truck business manufactures and sells off-highway rigid and articulated haul trucks. The transaction, which is slated to close in ...
Volvo says its new F-Series articulated haulers are equipped with the company’s D11 (A25F, A30F), D13 (A35F), and D16 (A40F) Tier 4i engines featuring Volvo Combustion Technology (V-ACT), which improves fuel efficiency, reduces noise levels, and increases engine life. The ...
Articulated haul trucks meet the heavy-hauling needs of aggregates operations, but they also offer something more — maneuverability. by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Case More horsepower/ergonomic design Case Construction Equipment says its new 327B and 330B articulated trucks feature more horsepower, an ergonomically designed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year463 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views