Tags: articulated wheel loader
Kawasaki intros first two models of 15 machine lineup. Shipments started this April on the first two models of Kawasaki’s Z7 wheel loader lineup, the 85Z7 and the 90Z7. These will be joined by four additional Z7 machines by the end ...
Doosan launched its new Tier 3-compliant DL420 articulated wheel loader. The 49,163-pound machine is powered by a 659-cubic inch, 6-cylinder turbocharged Cummins QSM11 electronically controlled engine. The Z-bar lifting system provides a standard bucket breakout force of 47,210 pounds for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views