ASGCO has added Sure Grip Belt Clamps to its lineup of Safe-Guard conveyor safety products. Designed for maximum grip, the clamps provide even pressure across the conveyor belt with no need to tension the belt or apply pressure to the clamps. The belt ...
ASGCO’s Armorite wear liners are made out of abrasion-resistant, modular, high-wear material designed to handle tough, hard-rock mining. The wear liners can be used to line belts, feeders, grizzlies, chutes, and bin impact areas. Armorite is a combination of high ...
ASGCO’s dual-return Tru-Trainer conveyor belt tracker is now available for v-return conveyor systems, such as high-tension overland conveyor systems, which operate with wide conveyor belts to accommodate heavy loads. An external central pivot mechanism was designed, eliminating the need for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup412 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation380 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement333 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training327 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views