Two township planning commissions in Michigan will meet this week to consider site plans for U.S. Silica’s proposed new sand quarry off Telegraph Road near the towns of Ash and Berlin, Monroe News reported. The Berlin Township Planning Commission will meet ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.aggman.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Alabama An Alabama attorney is unhappy that the Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM) approved Vulcan Materials Co.’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule119 Views