Residents in and near Asheville, North Carolina, will have the chance to run through a quarry next month during the sixth annual Rock the Quarry 5K Trail Challenge, according to a report from the Asheville Citizen-Times. The race, which takes place ...
Cooper Kenworth has opened a 31,000-square-foot parts and service operation in Asheville, North Carolina. The facility, located along U.S. Interstate 40 at 1895 Old Haywood Road, has 14 service bays and a 7,000-square-foot parts department. One bay is a dedicated ...
In a move to improve the competitiveness and efficiency of Volvo Construction Equipment (Volvo CE), the company has decided to consolidate its North American industrial operations. The company’s Asheville, N.C., manufacturing facility will close by March 31, 2010. The closing will affect ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”261 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention170 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views