Residents and workers in De Pere and Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin, felt the effects of a quarry blast last Thursday morning, according to GreenBayPressGazette.com. The blast, which took place August 15 at about 9:40 a.m., caused a loud booming sound and shook buildings ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February429 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again269 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views