Tags: asphalt construction company in Knoxville
Nashville-based Rogers Group Inc., the largest privately held crushed stone producer and a major asphalt producer in the United States, has purchased aggregates supplier and asphalt construction company Knoxville, Tenn.-based Tennessee Asphalt Co. (TAC). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger455 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources444 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities402 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company381 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views