Tags: asphalt construction company in Knoxville
Nashville-based Rogers Group Inc., the largest privately held crushed stone producer and a major asphalt producer in the United States, has purchased aggregates supplier and asphalt construction company Knoxville, Tenn.-based Tennessee Asphalt Co. (TAC). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation385 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views