Tags: Asphalt Institute
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance, a partnership of the Asphalt Institute, the National Asphalt Pavement Association, and the State Asphalt Pavement Associations, today named Mike Kvach as its first full-time executive director. The appointment takes effect immediately. Kvach is charged with mobilizing ...
International Slurry Surfacing Association, Asphalt Institute offering pavement preservation webinars
The International Slurry Surfacing Association (ISSA) and the Asphalt Institute are partnering to offer a second series of 90-minute webinars designed to educate public agencies about different pavement preservation topics. The webinars will take place the first three Thursdays in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs703 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity342 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries267 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views