Tags: Asphalt Institute
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance, a partnership of the Asphalt Institute, the National Asphalt Pavement Association, and the State Asphalt Pavement Associations, today named Mike Kvach as its first full-time executive director. The appointment takes effect immediately. Kvach is charged with mobilizing ...
International Slurry Surfacing Association, Asphalt Institute offering pavement preservation webinars
The International Slurry Surfacing Association (ISSA) and the Asphalt Institute are partnering to offer a second series of 90-minute webinars designed to educate public agencies about different pavement preservation topics. The webinars will take place the first three Thursdays in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher517 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks367 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident337 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution161 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress148 Views