Tags: Asphalt Institute
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance, a partnership of the Asphalt Institute, the National Asphalt Pavement Association, and the State Asphalt Pavement Associations, today named Mike Kvach as its first full-time executive director. The appointment takes effect immediately. Kvach is charged with mobilizing ...
International Slurry Surfacing Association, Asphalt Institute offering pavement preservation webinars
The International Slurry Surfacing Association (ISSA) and the Asphalt Institute are partnering to offer a second series of 90-minute webinars designed to educate public agencies about different pavement preservation topics. The webinars will take place the first three Thursdays in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views