Tags: Asphalt Institute
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance, a partnership of the Asphalt Institute, the National Asphalt Pavement Association, and the State Asphalt Pavement Associations, today named Mike Kvach as its first full-time executive director. The appointment takes effect immediately. Kvach is charged with mobilizing ...
International Slurry Surfacing Association, Asphalt Institute offering pavement preservation webinars
The International Slurry Surfacing Association (ISSA) and the Asphalt Institute are partnering to offer a second series of 90-minute webinars designed to educate public agencies about different pavement preservation topics. The webinars will take place the first three Thursdays in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February303 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car194 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole145 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges128 Views