Tags: (Assembly Bill 1215)
California's legislation requiring that used vehicle dealers, including heavy-duty truck dealers, post a red warning label on vehicles flagged in a federal database as junk, salvage, total loss, or title branded mark's the nation’s first law (Assembly Bill 1215) of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151550 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151012 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1004 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan318 Views
- Martin Marietta's Guernsey Quarry manages production of five mineral deposits240 Views