Tags: asset divestitures
By George H. Reddin As the push toward year-end begins and buyers and sellers work diligently to close deals by Dec. 31, I am reminded how due diligence has become a full-contact sport. Never has the due diligence process been so ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1044 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts378 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry315 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views