Tags: asset divestitures
By George H. Reddin As the push toward year-end begins and buyers and sellers work diligently to close deals by Dec. 31, I am reminded how due diligence has become a full-contact sport. Never has the due diligence process been so ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga386 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029324 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013196 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board127 Views