Tags: asset managment
The City of Olympia, Wash., has selected VUEWorks Inc.'s software for Web-based, GIS-integrated Asset Management and Capital Improvement Planning (CIP). VUEWorks will be used as Olympia’s city-wide record management system to support a sustainable infrastructure management program that will enable City ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule119 Views