Tags: Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joseph A. Main
According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of 2.56 per 200,000 ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration develops a guide to help producers abide by industry rules and protect against guarding-related violations. The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) rolled out a new compliance assistance resource on Oct. 4 to address one ...
In remarks before representatives of several Midwest state aggregate associations on July 17 in Florence, Ky., Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joseph A. Main outlined a number of important initiatives and reforms his agency has undertaken ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years544 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013117 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit113 Views