Tags: Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joseph Main
Fewer the 30 miners died in 2015 from work-related accidents for the first time in recorded history. According to the Mine Safety and Health Administration, there were just 28 mining deaths across coal and metal/non-metal mining. That's down from 45 in ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration has a brand new website set to formally launch in 2016, but they are looking for feedback from the mining industry in the meantime. MSHA sent out a letter to stakeholders recently to announce the ...
Stone, sand, and gravel producers — representing the U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) largest jurisdictional sector — welcomed Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joseph Main on tours of both surface and underground aggregates facilities ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151104 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success610 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting436 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views