Tags: Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) SmartBrief newsletter
A Massachusetts group is promoting worker safety after a state highway inspector was killed on the job Sept. 14, according to a Sept. 16 report in the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) SmartBrief newsletter. Gregory Vilidnitsky, 57, was struck and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views