Tags: Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) SmartBrief newsletter
A Massachusetts group is promoting worker safety after a state highway inspector was killed on the job Sept. 14, according to a Sept. 16 report in the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) SmartBrief newsletter. Gregory Vilidnitsky, 57, was struck and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability537 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views