Tags: Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
The nation's construction industry added 14,000 jobs nationwide in April, according to the Labor Department, marking the first back-to-back monthly gains in that sector since 2006, the Los Angeles Times reports. In all, 29 states gained construction jobs that month, according ...
Construction employment saw gains in 26 states and the District of Columbia between February and March 2010, according to the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) data. Two states saw no change and 22 states experienced ...
Will Stimulus Funds Pave the Way to a Better Future? Although long-term transportation funding is still up in the air, industry experts indicate that stimulus funds will aid industry in 2010. By Therese Dunphy, Editor in Chief During some of the toughest economic ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted210 Views