Tags: Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
The nation's construction industry added 14,000 jobs nationwide in April, according to the Labor Department, marking the first back-to-back monthly gains in that sector since 2006, the Los Angeles Times reports. In all, 29 states gained construction jobs that month, according ...
Construction employment saw gains in 26 states and the District of Columbia between February and March 2010, according to the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) data. Two states saw no change and 22 states experienced ...
Will Stimulus Funds Pave the Way to a Better Future? Although long-term transportation funding is still up in the air, industry experts indicate that stimulus funds will aid industry in 2010. By Therese Dunphy, Editor in Chief During some of the toughest economic ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers276 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views