Tags: Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
The nation's construction industry added 14,000 jobs nationwide in April, according to the Labor Department, marking the first back-to-back monthly gains in that sector since 2006, the Los Angeles Times reports. In all, 29 states gained construction jobs that month, according ...
Construction employment saw gains in 26 states and the District of Columbia between February and March 2010, according to the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) data. Two states saw no change and 22 states experienced ...
Will Stimulus Funds Pave the Way to a Better Future? Although long-term transportation funding is still up in the air, industry experts indicate that stimulus funds will aid industry in 2010. By Therese Dunphy, Editor in Chief During some of the toughest economic ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs723 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs201 Views