Tags: Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
The nation's construction industry added 14,000 jobs nationwide in April, according to the Labor Department, marking the first back-to-back monthly gains in that sector since 2006, the Los Angeles Times reports. In all, 29 states gained construction jobs that month, according ...
Construction employment saw gains in 26 states and the District of Columbia between February and March 2010, according to the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) data. Two states saw no change and 22 states experienced ...
Will Stimulus Funds Pave the Way to a Better Future? Although long-term transportation funding is still up in the air, industry experts indicate that stimulus funds will aid industry in 2010. By Therese Dunphy, Editor in Chief During some of the toughest economic ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers426 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products224 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions193 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan166 Views