Tags: Astec’s president steps down but remains as CEO
Astec Industries Inc.’s President Dr. J. Don Brock has stepped down as president of the company, but he will remain as chief executive officer. Along with Brock’s resignation are the promotions of W. Norman Smith as president and chief operating officer; ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training320 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views