Tags: ASTM#4A Ballast Rock
R is for Rocksicle A Front Range perspective on managing and shipping aggregates. By Bill Langer Rocksicle (rok-si-kuhl) noun – similar to a rock glacier, which is a glacier-like mass of rock with interstitial ice. Not too long ago, I had the opportunity to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction502 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way394 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views