Tags: ATA President William Graves
While overall highway deaths in 2010 were at the lowest level since 1949, truck-related fatalities increased for the first time in three years, the U.S. Transportation Department announced Dec. 8. Truck-involved deaths rose 8.7 percent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1059 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April632 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry355 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views