Tags: Atacama Desert Region
John Deere engineers traveled to the Atacama Desert Region of Northern Chile in May to test the performance of the 460E Articulated Dump Truck (ADT) at high altitude. The engineers worked the truck in areas that are used for active mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry705 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets453 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views