Tags: Athen’s County
Andy Moreland, a geotechnical engineer with the Ohio Department of Transportation, was driving on Rt. 33 toward Nelsonville when he noticed a strange dip in the road. When he got back to work, he did some research and discovered old mines ...
A Sheriff’s deputy in Athens County, Ohio, suffered an injury while chasing a suspect in a scrap-metal theft that occurred last week, according to The Athens News. The Sheriff’s Facebook page notes that Lt. Steve Sedwick tore ligaments in his knee ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 902 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views