Tags: Atlas Copco Chargetec UV2 multi-directional ANFO (ammonium mitrate/fuel oil explosive) charging truck
Atlas Copco’s new Chargetec UV2, a multi-directional ANFO (ammonium nitrate/fuel oil explosive) charging truck, has a high-speed charging capacity of 286 pounds per minute with high density. The single-boom truck is equipped with one or two ANOL CC charging vessels ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. For Free Product Information Text INFO to 205-289-3782, or visit aggman.com/info. by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor email@example.com EDITOR'S PICK New striking appearance Kawasaki’s new 95Z7 wheel loader is completely redesigned to meet ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success615 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies460 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting446 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned373 Views