Tags: Atlas Copco Chargetec UV2 multi-directional ANFO (ammonium mitrate/fuel oil explosive) charging truck
Atlas Copco’s new Chargetec UV2, a multi-directional ANFO (ammonium nitrate/fuel oil explosive) charging truck, has a high-speed charging capacity of 286 pounds per minute with high density. The single-boom truck is equipped with one or two ANOL CC charging vessels ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. For Free Product Information Text INFO to 205-289-3782, or visit aggman.com/info. by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor email@example.com EDITOR'S PICK New striking appearance Kawasaki’s new 95Z7 wheel loader is completely redesigned to meet ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program605 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana421 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas397 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents293 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials232 Views