Tags: Atlas Copco Construction Equipment HB 4100 heavy hydraulic breaker
Atlas Copco Construction Equipment says its new HB 4100 heavy hydraulic breaker has a service weight of only 9,039 pounds, designed for carriers in the 88,185- to 154,324-pound weight class, but is as powerful as much heavier breakers. Improvements to ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. Clean, powerful operation Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. says its new Zaxis-5 Series excavators — ZX160LC-5, ZX180LC-5, ZX210-5, and ZX201LC-5 — feature Isuzu Interim Tier 4 engines that deliver ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Hydraulic, electric jaw plant Metso says its new Lokotrack LT120 portable jaw crusher plant combines crushing performance and user-friendly design and is available in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program610 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana425 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials239 Views