Tags: Atlas Copco Construction Equipment HB 4100 heavy hydraulic breaker
Atlas Copco Construction Equipment says its new HB 4100 heavy hydraulic breaker has a service weight of only 9,039 pounds, designed for carriers in the 88,185- to 154,324-pound weight class, but is as powerful as much heavier breakers. Improvements to ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. Clean, powerful operation Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. says its new Zaxis-5 Series excavators — ZX160LC-5, ZX180LC-5, ZX210-5, and ZX201LC-5 — feature Isuzu Interim Tier 4 engines that deliver ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Hydraulic, electric jaw plant Metso says its new Lokotrack LT120 portable jaw crusher plant combines crushing performance and user-friendly design and is available in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)269 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees251 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry204 Views