Tags: Atlas Copco Construction Equipment HB 4100 heavy hydraulic breaker
Atlas Copco Construction Equipment says its new HB 4100 heavy hydraulic breaker has a service weight of only 9,039 pounds, designed for carriers in the 88,185- to 154,324-pound weight class, but is as powerful as much heavier breakers. Improvements to ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. Clean, powerful operation Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. says its new Zaxis-5 Series excavators — ZX160LC-5, ZX180LC-5, ZX210-5, and ZX201LC-5 — feature Isuzu Interim Tier 4 engines that deliver ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Hydraulic, electric jaw plant Metso says its new Lokotrack LT120 portable jaw crusher plant combines crushing performance and user-friendly design and is available in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers419 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg328 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products202 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views