Tags: Atlas Copco Construction Equipment HB 4100 heavy hydraulic breaker
Atlas Copco Construction Equipment says its new HB 4100 heavy hydraulic breaker has a service weight of only 9,039 pounds, designed for carriers in the 88,185- to 154,324-pound weight class, but is as powerful as much heavier breakers. Improvements to ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. Clean, powerful operation Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. says its new Zaxis-5 Series excavators — ZX160LC-5, ZX180LC-5, ZX210-5, and ZX201LC-5 — feature Isuzu Interim Tier 4 engines that deliver ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Hydraulic, electric jaw plant Metso says its new Lokotrack LT120 portable jaw crusher plant combines crushing performance and user-friendly design and is available in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga579 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments336 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board329 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance329 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention204 Views