Tags: Atlas Copco Construction Equipment
Manufacturer news: Atlas Copco honors eight employees; JCB donates $1 million worth of equipment for Nepal earthquake relief; Eries offers brochure on its full line of separation, inspection, and material handling products
Atlas Copco Construction Equipment recently honored eight employees who were selected by their peers for exceeding customer and company expectations. The honorees include the following: Rob Repasz, Sales Person of the Year; April Colaluca, Customer Care Award; Greg Petherbridge, Construction Tool Division Contributor ...
Atlas Copco Construction Equipment says its new HB 4100 heavy hydraulic breaker has a service weight of only 9,039 pounds, designed for carriers in the 88,185- to 154,324-pound weight class, but is as powerful as much heavier breakers. Improvements to ...
With correct operating techniques and routine hydraulic breaker maintenance, you can plan your downtime. by Christina Fisher When it comes to hydraulic breaker maintenance, proper equipment operation is as important as routine preventive maintenance. These two factors work simultaneously to keep ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views