Tags: Atlas Copco Construction Equipment
Manufacturer news: Atlas Copco honors eight employees; JCB donates $1 million worth of equipment for Nepal earthquake relief; Eries offers brochure on its full line of separation, inspection, and material handling products
Atlas Copco Construction Equipment recently honored eight employees who were selected by their peers for exceeding customer and company expectations. The honorees include the following: Rob Repasz, Sales Person of the Year; April Colaluca, Customer Care Award; Greg Petherbridge, Construction Tool Division Contributor ...
Atlas Copco Construction Equipment says its new HB 4100 heavy hydraulic breaker has a service weight of only 9,039 pounds, designed for carriers in the 88,185- to 154,324-pound weight class, but is as powerful as much heavier breakers. Improvements to ...
With correct operating techniques and routine hydraulic breaker maintenance, you can plan your downtime. by Christina Fisher When it comes to hydraulic breaker maintenance, proper equipment operation is as important as routine preventive maintenance. These two factors work simultaneously to keep ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1044 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company478 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources420 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger377 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident292 Views