Tags: Atlas Copco ST-8B Scooptram
In a recent metal/nonmetal mine fatality, a mechanic was killed while checking for a hydraulic leak on an Atlas Copco ST-8B Scooptram, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) reports. While checking for a hydraulic leak, the victim leaned into the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill875 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability627 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]566 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure562 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches330 Views