Tags: Attleboro Sand & Gravel quarry
Attleboro Sand & Gravel quarry has requested a license to store 60,000 gallons of fuel in above-ground tanks on-site, according to a report from The Sun Chronicle. Attleboro, Massachusetts, residents gathered last week for a public hearing, where city councilors asked ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1075 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry660 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets246 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike224 Views