A North Carolina granite quarry has reopened its observation area nearly a year after safety concerns led quarry officials to close the area, according to The Mount Airy News. Carlos Goad, vice president of human resources at North Carolina Granite Corp., ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views