A North Carolina granite quarry has reopened its observation area nearly a year after safety concerns led quarry officials to close the area, according to The Mount Airy News. Carlos Goad, vice president of human resources at North Carolina Granite Corp., ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1045 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts379 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry316 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views