Rosemount, Minnesota, residents last week expressed concerns about water use, population growth and hazardous waste issues associated with the proposed UMore Park, according to a report from Minnesota Daily. The residents, along with Metropolitan Council and Dakota County staff, presented their ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1809 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1147 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection600 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up408 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole320 Views