Tags: auctioneers for construction equipment
Industrial equipment auctioneer Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers earnings for the six months ended June 30, 2011 were $43.3 million, or $0.41 per diluted share, and adjusted net earnings of $40.3 million, or $0.38 per diluted share, the company announced on Aug. 5. This compares ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts369 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry311 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views