Tags: auctions for aggregate mining equipment
In the first 2013 Edmonton, AB, Canada, unreserved public auction of Ritchie Bros., the industrial auctioneer sold more than 3,500 heavy equipment items and trucks – including large selection of mining equipment bringing in $55+ million (CA$57 million). The auction took place March 7-8, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February437 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again288 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car209 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)182 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views