The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration received harsh criticism from the U.S. Department of Labor's inspector general for failure to properly train 56 percent of journeyman (vs. new) inspectors. The report, released the week of March 29, shows that - ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri719 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials267 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry239 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?226 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views