Tags: Austin MetroRapid
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has announced $1.58 billion for 27 transit projects nationwide that will improve public transportation access for millions of Americans, while reducing our dependence on foreign oil and curbing air pollution. “Investing in a modern transportation network ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies496 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned444 Views