Melbourne, Australia-based Alex Fraser Group processes millions of metric tons of waste construction material – such as concrete, asphalt, rock and glass that would traditionally end up as landfill – and turns it into products suitable for reuse as roadbase ...
If you thought it was tough to get a permit in California, try Australia. A NIMBY group there, No Blasted Quarry, has taken the fundraising aspect of fighting quarries to a place it’s never gone before: drag queen bingo. Noosa News ...
Corrugated plastic pipe manufacturer Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS) plans to open a new manufacturing facility in Watertown, S.D., the company said on May 7. The new plant will be fully operational by late summer 2012. “We’re seeing enormous demand in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year308 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY137 Views