Melbourne, Australia-based Alex Fraser Group processes millions of metric tons of waste construction material – such as concrete, asphalt, rock and glass that would traditionally end up as landfill – and turns it into products suitable for reuse as roadbase ...
If you thought it was tough to get a permit in California, try Australia. A NIMBY group there, No Blasted Quarry, has taken the fundraising aspect of fighting quarries to a place it’s never gone before: drag queen bingo. Noosa News ...
Corrugated plastic pipe manufacturer Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS) plans to open a new manufacturing facility in Watertown, S.D., the company said on May 7. The new plant will be fully operational by late summer 2012. “We’re seeing enormous demand in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views