Melbourne, Australia-based Alex Fraser Group processes millions of metric tons of waste construction material – such as concrete, asphalt, rock and glass that would traditionally end up as landfill – and turns it into products suitable for reuse as roadbase ...
If you thought it was tough to get a permit in California, try Australia. A NIMBY group there, No Blasted Quarry, has taken the fundraising aspect of fighting quarries to a place it’s never gone before: drag queen bingo. Noosa News ...
Corrugated plastic pipe manufacturer Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS) plans to open a new manufacturing facility in Watertown, S.D., the company said on May 7. The new plant will be fully operational by late summer 2012. “We’re seeing enormous demand in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views