Tags: Automatic variable speed-limit technology
In Washington state, highways are getting smarter. Crews will install a series of electronic speed-limit and lane status signs over each northbound lane on Washington state's I-5 between Boeing Access Road and I-90 in Seattle. The high-tech signs are set to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1311 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1045 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?700 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant538 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth500 Views