Tags: B50D articulated hauler
Following Bell Equipment’s announcement that the company’s articulated haulers will return North America, Bell NA Managing Director Neville Paynter discussed the details of the re-entry with our sister site, Equipment World. The re-entry of Bell artic haulers into the North American ...
After ending its articulated hauler licensing agreement with John Deere last fall, Bell announced on Wednesday it will be re-entering the North American market with the largest artic sold here: the 50-ton B50D. The company's theme to customers: Size matters. "The B50D ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger341 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)312 Views