Tags: Bachelor of Science degree in Concrete Industry Management
During a press conference at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 in Las Vegas March 22 at 10 a.m. in Room N249-251, the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program – a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1058 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company484 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources432 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger411 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register335 Views