Tags: Bachelor of Science degree in Concrete Industry Management
During a press conference at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 in Las Vegas March 22 at 10 a.m. in Room N249-251, the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program – a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers391 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg320 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views