Tags: Backhoe Loaders
JCB unveiled a new generation of backhoe loaders at Bauma 2010 in Munich, Germany., that the company says "offer customers more versatility, productivity, cost efficiency and comfort." The manufacturer says its new generation machine offers customers average fuel savings ranging from 6 percent to 16 ...
At Bauma 2010 in Munich, Germany, JCB showcased its latest 3CX and 4CX backhoe loaders. The company claims that the equipment can save a potential 16 percent in fuel consumption, according to the April 19 edition of the Bauma 2010 Daily ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views