Tags: Backhoe Loaders
JCB unveiled a new generation of backhoe loaders at Bauma 2010 in Munich, Germany., that the company says "offer customers more versatility, productivity, cost efficiency and comfort." The manufacturer says its new generation machine offers customers average fuel savings ranging from 6 percent to 16 ...
At Bauma 2010 in Munich, Germany, JCB showcased its latest 3CX and 4CX backhoe loaders. The company claims that the equipment can save a potential 16 percent in fuel consumption, according to the April 19 edition of the Bauma 2010 Daily ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views