Tags: Backhoe Loaders
JCB unveiled a new generation of backhoe loaders at Bauma 2010 in Munich, Germany., that the company says "offer customers more versatility, productivity, cost efficiency and comfort." The manufacturer says its new generation machine offers customers average fuel savings ranging from 6 percent to 16 ...
At Bauma 2010 in Munich, Germany, JCB showcased its latest 3CX and 4CX backhoe loaders. The company claims that the equipment can save a potential 16 percent in fuel consumption, according to the April 19 edition of the Bauma 2010 Daily ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views