Nearly $300 million worth of construction and other heavy equipment was stolen in 2013 with only 21 percent of it recovered, according to the latest theft report from the National Insurance Crime Bureau and the National Equipment Register. The majority of thefts occurred ...
Come to Paris in April for Intermat 2012 to see what the construction industry has up its sleeves for 2012 and beyond. Ahhh, springtime in Paris! Cobblerumble of construction equipment. That’s right; it’s time, once again, for Intermat, one of the ...
Contractors, dealers and equipment operators will have the opportunity to buy used equipment originally sourced direct from top-tier manufacturers during RSC Rental Equipment's Yard Sale event at its locations nationwide on Dec. 8 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup410 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation378 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement331 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training326 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta286 Views