Nearly $300 million worth of construction and other heavy equipment was stolen in 2013 with only 21 percent of it recovered, according to the latest theft report from the National Insurance Crime Bureau and the National Equipment Register. The majority of thefts occurred ...
Come to Paris in April for Intermat 2012 to see what the construction industry has up its sleeves for 2012 and beyond. Ahhh, springtime in Paris! Cobblerumble of construction equipment. That’s right; it’s time, once again, for Intermat, one of the ...
Contractors, dealers and equipment operators will have the opportunity to buy used equipment originally sourced direct from top-tier manufacturers during RSC Rental Equipment's Yard Sale event at its locations nationwide on Dec. 8 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas426 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views