Tags: backup alarms
Remain vigilant about your work environment even during everyday tasks. Compiled by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com On Feb. 12, 2011, a 41-year-old grader operator with 15 years of experience was killed at a phosphate rock operation. The accident occurred in a staging area ...
Equipment Maintenance PRIDE and a clearly written equipment maintenance program will keep employees safe. by Tina Grady-Barbaccia, News/Digital Editor When it comes to safety with equipment maintenance, it’s all about PRIDE: Personal Responsibility in Delivering Excellence. PRIDE says Jeff Lambert, safety chairman of Knife ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety384 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029269 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013185 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill143 Views