Tags: backup alarms
Remain vigilant about your work environment even during everyday tasks. Compiled by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org On Feb. 12, 2011, a 41-year-old grader operator with 15 years of experience was killed at a phosphate rock operation. The accident occurred in a staging area ...
Equipment Maintenance PRIDE and a clearly written equipment maintenance program will keep employees safe. by Tina Grady-Barbaccia, News/Digital Editor When it comes to safety with equipment maintenance, it’s all about PRIDE: Personal Responsibility in Delivering Excellence. PRIDE says Jeff Lambert, safety chairman of Knife ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1064 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April653 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration339 Views