Tags: Baird v. PCS Phosphate Co.
Get it in writing Work refusals and temporary reinstatement under the Mine Act. By Page H. Jackson Every supervisor at a mine needs to be aware of the procedures to follow if a miner raises a question as to whether a given procedure ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant484 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March369 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call254 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania253 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views