Tags: balance sheet management
Corporate divestitures once again dominated the activity last month, with Lafarge North America and Vulcan Materials leading the way. Balance sheet management continues to be the emphasis to create liquidity and borrowing capacity to take advantage of when the market ...
By George H. Reddin The merger and acquisition news this past month came from the publicly traded companies as we continue to see balance-sheet management, a focus on core strategic business and markets, and the slow return to the buy-side. Debt ...
First quarter earnings report Is the worst behind us? By George H. Reddin George H. Reddin is a principal at FMI’s Investment Banking practice. He can be reached at 919-785-9286 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. The construction materials peer group fared poorly in the first quarter ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger219 Views