Tags: Balcones Quarry
2011 marked the first increase in production since 2006, with slight price increases as well. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2011 was 2.17 billion short tons, valued at $17.2 billion, free on board (f.o.b.) at plant. Construction aggregates production decreased ...
The video this week is of the new screen plant at Cemex's Balcones Quarry. The plant processes aggregates for use in the Eagle Ford Shale oilfields in south-central Texas. Be sure to read about the quarry in our February issue ...
This week's video was taken at Cemex's Balcones Quarry...view it on our Facebook page or on YouTube. Be sure to read more about how the quarry works with the community and helps to improve the environment in this month's issue of Aggregates Manager magazine.
I drove down to the heart of Texas hill country in October to visit Balcones Quarry, a Cemex quarry, but it wasn't the first time I had been there. I made a brief visit to the quarry a year ago ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments338 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance330 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention227 Views