Tags: Balcones Quarry
2011 marked the first increase in production since 2006, with slight price increases as well. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2011 was 2.17 billion short tons, valued at $17.2 billion, free on board (f.o.b.) at plant. Construction aggregates production decreased ...
The video this week is of the new screen plant at Cemex's Balcones Quarry. The plant processes aggregates for use in the Eagle Ford Shale oilfields in south-central Texas. Be sure to read about the quarry in our February issue ...
This week's video was taken at Cemex's Balcones Quarry...view it on our Facebook page or on YouTube. Be sure to read more about how the quarry works with the community and helps to improve the environment in this month's issue of Aggregates Manager magazine.
I drove down to the heart of Texas hill country in October to visit Balcones Quarry, a Cemex quarry, but it wasn't the first time I had been there. I made a brief visit to the quarry a year ago ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1311 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1045 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?700 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant538 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth500 Views