Tags: Balcones Quarry
2011 marked the first increase in production since 2006, with slight price increases as well. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2011 was 2.17 billion short tons, valued at $17.2 billion, free on board (f.o.b.) at plant. Construction aggregates production decreased ...
The video this week is of the new screen plant at Cemex's Balcones Quarry. The plant processes aggregates for use in the Eagle Ford Shale oilfields in south-central Texas. Be sure to read about the quarry in our February issue ...
This week's video was taken at Cemex's Balcones Quarry...view it on our Facebook page or on YouTube. Be sure to read more about how the quarry works with the community and helps to improve the environment in this month's issue of Aggregates Manager magazine.
I drove down to the heart of Texas hill country in October to visit Balcones Quarry, a Cemex quarry, but it wasn't the first time I had been there. I made a brief visit to the quarry a year ago ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers426 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products224 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan166 Views