Tags: Baldor Electric Company
Fort Smith, Ark. – Baldor Electric Company introduces the new Dodge Type EXL tapered roller bearing that provides both misalignment and expansion capability, while maintaining industry standard Type E mounting dimensions. This new design incorporates a cartridge-style inner unit into ...
Fort Smith, Arkansas- Baldor Electric Company now offers customers the widest variety of permanent magnet and wound field industrial DC motors in the world. Both iEC and NEMA frame motors are available from stock from 1/500 to 500HP, and Baldor ...
Fort Smith, Ark. – Baldor Electric Company announces an expanded size range and multiple configurations for the Dodge MagnaGear XTR reducer. This extra tough reducer is designed for reliability, ease of maintenance and superior performance in tough, high-torque applications. MagnaGear XTR ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry628 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way421 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter399 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views