Tags: Baldor Electric Company
Fort Smith, Ark. – Baldor Electric Company introduces the new Dodge Type EXL tapered roller bearing that provides both misalignment and expansion capability, while maintaining industry standard Type E mounting dimensions. This new design incorporates a cartridge-style inner unit into ...
Fort Smith, Arkansas- Baldor Electric Company now offers customers the widest variety of permanent magnet and wound field industrial DC motors in the world. Both iEC and NEMA frame motors are available from stock from 1/500 to 500HP, and Baldor ...
Fort Smith, Ark. – Baldor Electric Company announces an expanded size range and multiple configurations for the Dodge MagnaGear XTR reducer. This extra tough reducer is designed for reliability, ease of maintenance and superior performance in tough, high-torque applications. MagnaGear XTR ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1287 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth494 Views