Tags: Baldor Electric Company
Fort Smith, Ark. – Baldor Electric Company introduces the new Dodge Type EXL tapered roller bearing that provides both misalignment and expansion capability, while maintaining industry standard Type E mounting dimensions. This new design incorporates a cartridge-style inner unit into ...
Fort Smith, Arkansas- Baldor Electric Company now offers customers the widest variety of permanent magnet and wound field industrial DC motors in the world. Both iEC and NEMA frame motors are available from stock from 1/500 to 500HP, and Baldor ...
Fort Smith, Ark. – Baldor Electric Company announces an expanded size range and multiple configurations for the Dodge MagnaGear XTR reducer. This extra tough reducer is designed for reliability, ease of maintenance and superior performance in tough, high-torque applications. MagnaGear XTR ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher504 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident348 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution177 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing175 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!161 Views