Tags: Baldor Electric Company
Fort Smith, Ark. – Baldor Electric Company introduces the new Dodge Type EXL tapered roller bearing that provides both misalignment and expansion capability, while maintaining industry standard Type E mounting dimensions. This new design incorporates a cartridge-style inner unit into ...
Fort Smith, Arkansas- Baldor Electric Company now offers customers the widest variety of permanent magnet and wound field industrial DC motors in the world. Both iEC and NEMA frame motors are available from stock from 1/500 to 500HP, and Baldor ...
Fort Smith, Ark. – Baldor Electric Company announces an expanded size range and multiple configurations for the Dodge MagnaGear XTR reducer. This extra tough reducer is designed for reliability, ease of maintenance and superior performance in tough, high-torque applications. MagnaGear XTR ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Drill rig operator freed after machine nearly rolls off cliff in Australia quarry (VIDEO)183 Views