Last week, the Business and Economic Development Committee in Bangor, Maine, backed moratorium on future quarry development in the area, the Bangor Daily News reported. The Bangor City Council will likely vote on the moratorium on April 8. The suspension, which could ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned514 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies502 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India281 Views