Tags: bank collapse
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a December 13, 2013, fatality at a sand mine. The incident involved a 53-year-old utility worker with 19 years of experience who was killed when a bank collapsed and engulfed him. He ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew165 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views