Tags: bank collapse
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a December 13, 2013, fatality at a sand mine. The incident involved a 53-year-old utility worker with 19 years of experience who was killed when a bank collapsed and engulfed him. He ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 859 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life439 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts160 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning144 Views