Tags: bank repossessions of homes
Are we on the rebound? Dow Jones reports that the number of U.S. properties with foreclosure filings fell 28 percent in January from a year earlier, while foreclosure starts fell to a six-year low, according to market researcher RealtyTrac. According to the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views