Vulcan Materials has found itself in a bidding war with the University of South Carolina over over nearly 300 acres of land near Williams-Brice Stadium. Vulcan recently tripled the offer made by the USC Development Foundation, a private fundraising arm of ...
DK Aggregates LLC has retained Equity Partners, Inc. to sell, or seek equity or a joint venture partner for, its 1,700 acre gravel and sand pit business located off Highway 607. The U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February429 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again269 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views